If you have musical gear you want to sell, check out our practices for buying used equipment:
1. We buy to resell.
2. We use eBay and Reverb to determine the potential value of an item.
3. We offer up to 50% of what the item sells for on eBay and/or Reverb. We may offer less.
4. We take all the risk. The item may sit in our store for a long time, but you will get paid right away.
5. We require a valid photo ID before we can buy any used equipment from you.
6. We don't buy everything that is offered to us, but we do like to see what you are selling.
Now that you have an idea of how it all works, check out eBay or Reverb and get an idea of what your item might be worth to us.